Monday, October 27, 2008

i'm not in GA anymore

last night at the church, we had a big "trunk or treat" deal for halloween. excuse me, "fall festival." hahaha. anyways, it was in the 30s and the wind was blowing in excess of 20mph, a lot of the activities were outside, and people still showed up. if this was to happen in GA, there would have been 3 people there, and they would have complained about the weather the entire time.

however, it is now quite obvious to me that either these people are A.) gluttons for punishment (or bad weather as it were), or B.) they just really like candy. whatever the case may be, i am certain that i am not in GA anymore...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is the Candy...oh and this will feel warm in February.

Ron said...

Be gentle with him Scott. He's a rookie.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm ready for winter either. Hang in there man.

Kelly said...

U ain't seen nothin' yet.